Terms & Conditions
- There is no charge to nominate;
- You may enter up to 3 categories;
- The competition is open to all businesses nationally;
- Nominations can be submitted from the company itself or another party;
- Information provided should be relevant to the company’s activities in the previous 24 months from point of nomination;
- All entries must be submitted online;
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring;
- The judges convene two weeks before the awards ceremony to review all of the finalists’ nominations. They will decide the winners based on the written submissions, so try to include as much information as possible, providing meaningful figures/statistics to support points;
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify an Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an Entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (any copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any third party;
- The shortlist will be announced in 24 January 2019 via the website and email;
- Final Judging will take place in 21 February 2019;
- The judging panel’s decision is final;
- Winners will be announced only on the evening of the ceremony;
- Winners will be published on the website after the ceremony;
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to join the Islam Channel Business Awards ceremony and will receive a complimentary place to attend the awards on the 1st of March at the Hilton Metropole London. All nominees will be notified of the success of their entry into the shortlist by email.
Tickets are non-refundable.
The judges will go through the applications shortlist the finalist
The Finalists will be interviewed by the Judges to decide the winners of each category.
*All nominees will be notified of the success of their entry into the shortlist by email.